To meet the financial requirements of medical/ healthcare professionals
Individuals & Firms / Companies / Trusts engaged in providing medical pathological / diagnostic services where minimum 51% of shareholding / stake is held by qualified doctors.
2.Proponents should be professionally qualified in the age group of 25 to 60 years with minimum three years’ experience in any Branch of medicine with minimum qualification of a degree from a recognised statutory body such as:
1. For acquiring premises on ownership basis or purchase of plot & construction thereof, for the purchase of establishing/ running clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospitals subject to compliance with license/ registration requirements under laws of State / Central Govt. as the case may be. Or For setting up/ running clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospitals on rented premises subject to compliance with license/ registration requirements under laws of State / Central Govt. as the case may be. Lease period should not be less than term loan repayment period.
2. Expansion/ renovation/ modernization of existing premises/ Clinic/ Nursing Home, Pathological lab.
3. For purchase of furniture & fixture, furnishing, renovating existing clinics, nursing home, pathological labs, hospitals.
4. For purchase of medical equipment for Clinics/Hospitals/ scanning centres/ pathological laboratories/ diagnostic centres, professional tools, computers, UPS, software, books.
5. For purchase of Ambulance/ Utility Vehicles.
6. Working Capital requirement for meeting recurring expenses, stock of medicines / consumables etc.
For Business Premises/ Equipment Loan: Term Loan repayable in 5-10 years depending upon the purpose and viability including moratorium of 12 months. The moratorium can be extended up to 24 months in need based cases, where construction of building is also proposed along with purchase of plot, subject to ensuring viability of the project. Interest during moratorium can be capitalized.
Vehicle Loan: Term loan repayable in 5-7 years with moratorium of 1-2 months for ambulance, vans and other utility vehicles.
WC(Clean): CC/OD on clean basis
Segregated in three segments viz:
|Business Premises/ Equipment Loan||WC(Clean )||Vehicle Loan|
|Need based||Rs. 1.00 Crores||Rs 1.00 Crores|
1.Business Premises / Equipment Loan: Equipment Financing by Import of machinery through LC to be permitted.
2.Vehicle Loan: For purchase of ambulance, van and other utility vehicles as per the requirement of the project subject to a cap of Rs.1.00 crore.
3.WC(Clean): To be assessed as per the project subject to cap of Rs.1.00 crore.
1. 25% for acquisition of premises and/or expansion/ renovation/ modernization of existing premises.
2. 15% for purchase of equipment/ machinery
3. 15% on cost of vehicle on road for Ambulance/ other Vehicle
4.. NIL in case of WC(clean).
Guarantee Coverage under CGTMSE
1. The CGTMSE coverage for loans up to Rs.1.00 crore, is mandatory.
2. Premium of CGTMSE Guarantee and annual fee to be borne as per present guidelines. The CGTMSE coverage should be for the entire tenure of the loan.
3. The Guarantee coverage under CGTMSE will be available as per the terms, eligibility criteria and premium defined under the scheme
ROI Should be linked with RBLR: at present RBLR + BSS: 6.85%
|Type||Credit Risk Premium|
|Term Loan/WC (Clean)|
|No collateral or <25%||1.00%|
|If MV of collateral >25%||0.75%|
|If MV of collateral >50%||0.50%|
For encouragement and support of women entrepreneurs and professionals (Doctors) where minimum 51% of shareholding/stake is held by women, additional concession of 50 BPS shall be offered in ROI as permitted under Priyadarshini Scheme.
COVID 19 Personal Loanknow More
BOI Star Home Loanknow More
Star Diamond Home Loanknow More
Star Education Loanknow More
BOI Star Top Up Loanknow More
Star Mitra Personal Loanknow More
BOI STAR DOCTOR –Plusknow More
Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)know More
Specimen POA for Star Pravasi Home Loanknow More
BOI Star Smart Home Loanknow More
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojanaknow More
BOI Star Vidya Loanknow More
BOI Star Vehicle Loan Schemeknow More
BOI Star Pensioner Loanknow More
BOI Star IPOknow More
List of Approved Housing Projectsknow More
Star Pravasi Home Loanknow More
BOI Star Loan Against Propertyknow More
PADHO PARDESHknow More
BOI Star Personal Loanknow More
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Rin Yojnaknow More
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Rin Yojnaknow More